This is the part in the process where we actually start producing your video. Before the schedule shoot date or dates arrive we will contact the designated point of connection to make sure everything is ready to go before the film date. Then our crew will come in on the schedules dates to film the ideas, and concepts we had agreed upon. After everything has been filmed we take it back to our editing bay to put your video together. Then after we come to a final edit we deliver the video through a downloadable link, or a DVD.
- Promote Productions – Vlog 1 – Indiana Video Production Company February 13, 2019
- The Video Production Process June 14, 2018
- Looking at the Video Marketing Statistics and Benefits March 27, 2018
- How to Effectively use Video on Social Media March 20, 2018
- 5 Ways to Use Facebook Video Cover September 25, 2017